1) The purpose of the Official Eternal Return Discord is to provide necessary information in order to use our game services, and to give an open space for users to communicate.
2) The operating policies of this Discord are subject to change. We will alert you to any changes through prior notification.
3) Community operating policies apply to all content, including posts, comments, screenshots, and attached files.
4) To keep our community a safe space for all, please familiarize yourself with our etiquette rules.
5) Situations not specified in the community operating policies are still subject to laws and general commercial usage of the community operating policies.
[Administrator Roles and Activities]
1) The Official Discord Administrators (Admins, GMs, and CMs) will do their best to uphold the operating policies and make the Discord a fun, safe place for everyone.
2) To keep our Discord a fun, safe space, posts that violate the operating policies may be deleted without prior notice, and members who violated the policies may have their accounts restricted or removed from the Discord.
3) In the case of repeated infractures, such as swearing or insults towards other members, we will take action to provide a welcoming community for all.
4) We do not accept questions or inquiries from Discord. They are only accepted via the Customer Center.
[Member Rights and Responsibilities]
1) After joining the Official Eternal Return Discord as a member, you agree to these operating policies in order to freely use the community.
2) You can join the Official Eternal Return Discord with your Discord account.
3) Members can leave the Discord at any time through the “Leave Server” button in the menu.
4) Members must read the information and notices and familiarize themselves with any changing information to keep from experiencing inconvenience.
If you experience difficulty or inconvenience and are not familiar with our operating policies, we will not be able to assist you.
5) Members must abide by the “Discord Operating Policies.” Any violations may result in your removal from the community.
6) Member posts to the community may be copied, edited, and used for reasons such as promotions relating to Eternal Return.
In this case, the company complies with the Copyright Act, and members can request deletion or privatization of posts through our Community Center at any time.
7) Posts made by members are not automatically deleted upon leaving the server. You must delete your own posts before leaving.
[Official Eternal Return Discord Usage Restriction Policy]
If a member violates the operating policies, related laws, or any other social matters while using the Discord, the company reserves the right to take measures according to the standards below to foster a welcoming, inclusive community.
1) If Discord policies are violated, usage of Discord may be restricted in accordance with the violation.
2) If two or more violations of the terms and conditions occur at the same time, repercussions for both infractions may also be applied at the same time.
3) The types of official community repercussions are as follows:
① Warning/Deletion: Deleting the post that violates our policies, or giving a warning to the user
② Expulsion: Expulsion from the Official Eternal Return Discord for the person whose posts/actions violate our operating policies
① Posts that do not match the nature of our game and channels
- Posts about and/or promoting other games or other gaming communities
- Posts with similar or copied content
- Repeated posts that are posted without specific content or purpose
② Posts that violate public space and etiquette
- Posts that contain swearing, foul language, or sexually suggestive or obscene content
- Posts that are racist and sexist
- Posts that encourage social or cultural strife (such as politics or nationalism)
- Posts that are of an anti-social nature, or are derogatory toward specific groups
- Posts about specific ideologies and/or religions
- Posts of a sexual nature that encourage sexual actions or responses
- Posts that depict children or teenagers in sexual situations or actions
- Posts made to gain profit for individuals or groups
- Posts made to advertise or promote something
- Registering data of others or organizations without a reason
- Posting copyrighted videos, music, posts, etc.
- Posting links from unknown sites, obscene sites, or brokerage websites
- Posting articles that contain copyrighted property that may violate the trademark of a third party
- Posts written to steal other members’ personal information, such as accounts or names
- Posts doxxing or leaking other members’ personal information (such as names, addresses, phone numbers, or IP addresses)
- Posts explicitly made for hacking, scamming, or similar speculative behavior
- Posts committing other illegal acts
[Prohibited User Names]
- Names that can be mistaken as GMs, CMs, or Administrators
- Names that may make other users uncomfortable, or cause them harm
- Names with swearing, vulgarities, promotions, or sexually explicit or obscene content
- Names that demean specific people, regions, religions, or groups
- Names that infringe or seem to infringe on a third party’s copyright, trademark, or service marks
- Names intended to impersonate people who are affiliated with the company, game, or original work
- Names that highlight antisocial people, groups, or behaviors
- Name made with the explicit intention to do cash transactions or “items” or “accounts”
- Names made to promote specific products or sites (including non-profit sites)
- Other names judged to be against the company’s operating policies
[Prohibited Profile Pictures]
- Sexually explicit pictures, or pictures that may be offensive to others
- Pictures intending to impersonate an Administrator, or that can be seen as an Administrator
- Pictures that are anti-social or go against related laws
- Pictures that defame, criticize, or insult nationalities, politics, regions, religions, etc.
- Photos that are stolen from others, or that infringe on copyrighted or trademarked material
- Any picture that is judged to be mistaken for one of the above prohibitions
[Prohibited Impersonation of Administrators and Operation Interference]
① Impersonating the company or Administrators
- Impersonating the company or Administrators and revealing game information (regardless of information authenticity)
- Impersonating the company or Administrators and threatening others
- Simple Impersonation
② Posts without basis that slander the company or Administrators
3) Intentionally interfering with a member’s or Administrator’s game, or interfering with normal game operations
- False reports
- Circulating false rumors or unconfirmed facts
- Spreading rumors of baseless origin, based on your own experiences ]
- Posts that may be mistaken for official notices, or that arbitrarily edit notices
- Posts that circulate game errors or bugs
- Posts that promote undue ways to make profit, such as abusing
- Posts that contain, pertain to, or try to sell NP or accounts (including transfers and sharing) for cash
- Posts that spread illegal programs (hacks, cracks, macros, auto, etc.), or posts that entice others to use them
- Posts including how to control game data
- Tagging @everyone is prohibited.
- When discussing in-game situations on the Discord, teaming or comments that could be considered cheating may be subject to repercussions both in-game and in the Discord.
- Using Discord emojis for vulgarity or swearing also violates the rules of the server.
- Please refrain from using @mentions in channels that all members can see.
- You cannot recover any roles you previously had upon expulsion or blocking from the server.
- Member disputes in public channels are expressly prohibited.
The Official Discord Operating Policies will go into effect on October 7th, 2022.