Users of any works that comprise the game, such as Nimble Neuron IP (Intellectual Property)’s world, story, characters, monsters, images, background music, videos, etc., must adhereto the following policies.
1. Copyright and related Intellectual Property Rights of all games belong to Nimble Neuron Corp (hereinafter referred to as “The Company”).
2. The Company provides a game Fankit to encourage community activities, and allows restricted and non-exclusive use to Fankit users. However, the following policies must be adhered to when using the Fankit.
3. Users of the Nimble Neuron IP are allowed to create non-profit content, as well as some content for for-profit activities. For for-profit activities, activities that fall within the following range are accepted:
a. Creativity:Content identical to the ones in the Fankit cannot be used, and additional creation is required. Modifying, borrowing, or copying the provided contents from the Fankit do not count as creative activities.
Modification and use of the Fankit is the Editor’s/User’s responsibility. Impersonation of official company products is strictly prohibited. Contents must clearly state that the edited products are not from The Company. If any arbitrary modification of the Fankits violates the laws of the Republic of Korea or the rights of a third party, The Company is not liable for any legal action.
b. Direct Personal Sales: Any user creations must be sold by them directly. Direct sales means that the items are sold directly online or offline, without use of third party distributors, such as agencies, wholesalers, exclusive distributors, online malls, etc. that purchase and sell user creations.
If you wish to sell your creations through a third party, prior written consent from The Company is required.
c. Registered business operators (including corporations and individual business owners) must obtain prior written consent from The Company before using the Eternal Return IP and selling creations based on Fankit contents. Failure to obtain prior written consent may result in relevant action from The Company, such as suspension of sales.
4. Creations containing the Nimble Neuron IP, including the Fankit, must not contain any of the following content. In such cases, users may be held liable for any violations.
a. Content that damages the image/reputation of the game or The Company;
b. Content that violates the law or infringes on third party rights, such as intellectual rights or image rights;
c. Content that discriminates against, harms, or encourages hatred against any collective group, religion, race, or gender;
d. Content that is obscene or causes sexual shame against others;
e. Content that is violent, provocative, or cruel and distasteful to others;
f. Content that can be mistaken for official company content;
g.Other content deemed inappropriate for creation or sale by The Company
5. If a user of the Nimble Neuron IP has a dispute with a third party, The Company shall not intervene or take responsibility. The user is fully responsible for resolving the dispute on their own. Additionally, if The Company suffers damages due to the dispute, the user must compensate The Company for all related damages.
Date of Enforcement: This Nimble Neuron IP Usage Policy will go into effect on March 13th, 2023 (PT).
The previous Eternal Return Fankit Usage Guide will be replaced by the Nimble Neuron IP Usage Policy.