1. Under the Company's Terms of Service, Users may refund a paid purchase within 7 days of the purchase.
2. The Refund Policy does not cover normally eligible content under certain conditions, as described below.
(1) Any content provided by the Company or an applicable third party that the User receives for free, such as content obtained from in-game gifts or events.
(2) In-game content lost due in part or entirely to actions of the User.
(3) Content deemed to have already been expended or used by the User, partially or fully, at the time of the refund request.
3. The following content is excluded from the Refund Policy entirely. If a purchase or redemption is excluded by the Refund Policy, the Company will indicate so via a UI displayed to the User before they confirm their purchase or redemption.
(1) Any content that is immediately used or applied to the User’s account directly after purchase.
(2) Any content redeemed for free, or without requiring payment.
(3) Any content bundled with bonus content, if the bonus content has been used or expended.
(4) Individual content having been used as part of a bundle.
(5) Any content obtained through a Lootbox or probability system, if the content obtained can be affected or determined in part or entirely by previously obtained content.