You are the only person who should know your password.
Friends and relatives, including family members, must keep their information secure so that they do not know your password.
If you are playing in a public place, be sure to log out after quitting.
To protect your passwords, use the following tips to increase your information security.
- Personal information such as birthdays, phone numbers, nicknames, and identification cards can be easy to guess.
- It is helpful to use a mixture of special characters, numbers and upper/lower case letters.
- Ensure your anti-virus is up to date and running.
- Phishing sites are a very common way of stealing information, so be careful when signing up or logging in to websites that require you to click or enter your account information.
- If you stumble upon a suspicious email or site, please contact us on the official Eternal Return Support page.
- Employees of Nimble Neuron will never ask for your password.