[Attention] We will implement an in-game friends function in the future.
Thank you for your patience!
Eternal Return: Black Survival uses the Steam Community System,
so you must be Steam friends to play together.
[Note] Steam users must now spend at least $5 to access some of the platform's most popular features.
Here's how to add Steam Friends. (Based on the Steam Client)
1. Launch Steam Client
2. Mouse over your nickname at the top.
3. Click 'Friends'
4. Select 'Add a Friend'
5. There are Two ways to add a friend.
5-1. Send Your Friend Code to your friend:
You can send your code to friends or add them with theirs.
5-2. Send a Quick Invite
Click 'Generate new link' to immediately create a link for the invitation.
6. If the invitation is approved, they will be added to your friend list.
7. After becoming friends, open the game.
8. check your friends list in the in-game lobby.
9. Click your friend's name and select "invite" to invite friends to your party.
10. Find a game and play together!