[Go to see How to receive Twitch Drops]
If you want to participate in the Twitch Drops event, read this first!
To prevent any potential problems when participating in Twitch drops events, do the following:
1. If you have multiple Twitch accounts, make sure the correct one is linked.
If you have multiple Twitch accounts, it's possible that your account linked to the game and the account that you use for Twitch are different. If this is the case, you may not be able to receive your Drops in-game.
You may have logged out from your account, but it's possible that it is still open on a different browser, so please check again.
After logging out and everything, link the account that you would like to receive your rewards from.
2. Receiving Drops rewards twice is not possible.
If you have 2 accounts in the game that are linked to your Twitch account, it's only possible for the first one in the system to receive the reward.
3. Receive your Drops before the expiration date.
Drops acquired during Twitch events have a fixed expiration date.
Make sure to receive your Drops before this expiration date through the Twitch inventory.
You won't be able to get your Drops after the expiration date.
- The new Drops service supports using your PC/Mac web browser or on the Twitch app for Android and iOS to earn and claim Drops. Twitch apps on game consoles, smart TVs, and other TV apps do not support the new Drops service at this time.
- Drops that grant rewards for iOS apps & games do not support claiming through the Twitch iOS app at this time.
- Information about Drops can be found on Twitch.
- If the expiration date has passed and you have problems receiving your reward, it will be hard for us to help you so we kindly request that you follow the recommendations given above for the smoothest Twitch Drops experience. Thank you!