NIMBLE NEURON RULES OF CONDUCT
1. General Rule
This Rules of Conduct is designed for the purpose of ensuring and regulating smooth game services (hereinafter referred to as "Game" or “game service”) provided by NIMBLE NEURON CORP. (hereinafter referred to as "Company"). Based on the Rules of Conduct, the Company will strive to consistently and fairly respond to issues that may arise from providing game services.
If the Company makes any changes to the Rules of Conduct to provide improved game service, the Company will notify the effective date, revised contents, and reasons for the update at least 7 days prior to the effective date through the Company's website (https://playeternalreturn.com). In the case of any changes that may be considered a serious matter or unfavorable to you, 30 days notice will be given.
2. Company Duties and Responsibilities
- The Company will strive to eliminate any violations described in the Rules of Conduct to ensure enjoyable gameplay for all users.
- The Company will respond to all inquiries as quickly as possible and do its best to handle each matter fairly in accordance to the Rules of Conduct.
- The Company will never ask for your password, and will do its best to protect and manage your personal information. However, when a government agency or the like requests the personal information for legal means and purposes, the Company may provide the personal information to the specific agencies.
- The Company will not be involved in any activities or disputes between and/or among the users within the game. However, if it is deemed to interfere with the smooth use of the game services by other users, or if it violates anything described in the Rules of Conduct, the use of game services may be restricted in accordance to the "Policies for Misconduct".
3. User's Responsibilities and Rights
- All users must refrain from any acts that violate the Terms and Conditions and the Rules of Conduct. Prohibited behaviors include any action that interferes with another user's experience in the game such as using live streams to interfere with game play. Violations may result in a temporary ban or restriction from the game. Multiple violations and/or more serious violations can result in permanent bans and restrictions from the game.
- In the case of unfair treatment or harm caused from using the game service, the user may appeal and request correction to the Company through methods and procedures provided by the Company. Additionally, if you have been treated unfairly or harmed by another user, you have the right to notify the Company and request the other user comply with the Rules of Conduct.
- You must notify the Company of any glitches (system errors, bugs, use of unlawful software, etc.) while using the game service and should not attempt to exploit or spread this information to other users. If these glitches are abused or shared with others, the use of the game may be restricted.
- You agree that you are fully aware of the Company's official announcements, and the Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred due to lack of awareness on information within the announcements.
4. Policies for Misconduct
- Interfering in Fair Gameplay
Restrictions and/or penalties may be imposed if you cause any of the following:
- Irregular Team Composition (Teaming): Any action that temporarily violates the rules of the game such as intentionally sharing items with other non-team survivors, sticking by other non-team survivors for a long time to avoid fights, and other similar instances.
- Intentional Idling, AFK (Away From Keyboard): Not actively playing the game or intentionally disconnecting from the game causing unfavorable circumstances and damage to team members.
- Deliberately Assisting Opposing Team: Any play that creates a disadvantage for allies or intentionally provides an advantage to the opposing team such as deliberately killing their own character or intentionally avoiding fights for a long period of time.
2. Stream Sniping
Broadcasting or watching the game live while playing is one way to enjoy the game. Restrictions and/or penalties may be imposed if you cause any of the following during a live broadcast:
- Intentionally participating in the same game as a live streamer with the purpose of disrupting the stream, harassing the streamer, or continuously interfering with the game and stream's process.
- Forfeiting or giving up in the game to intentionally match and meet with users who appear on stream.
- If the content of the stream adversely affects the game service, or violates the Company’s Rules of Conduct, Terms of Service, or any other regulations.
3) Verbal Harassment
Verbal harassment refers to any of the following actions below that may offend others through the game service’s chat function.
- Any language that insults or defames others.
- Sexually explicit language towards others.
- Use of language to taunt or demean one's political orientation, country, gender, race, religion, or ethnicity.
- Use of language that is considered immoral or a violation of social norms.
- Spamming the same word or phrases continuously.
- Use of any other expression or languages that may be seen as offensive and cause harm on others.
4) Inappropriate Nicknames
- Names containing vulgar and explicit language.
- Names containing sexual or obscene content.
- Names that offend or demean a specific political orientation, country, gender, race, religion, or ethnicity.
- Names that impersonate a company’s employee or official.
- Names that infringe a third party’s intellectual property.
- Names created for the sole purpose of publicity and advertisement.
- Any other offensive names
5) Use of Unauthorized Programs and Devices
Using any unauthorized programs or hardware devices to create an unfair advantage or manipulate gameplay will be subject to restrictions and/or penalties. You are also strictly prohibited from creating, developing, advertising, trading, sales, and distribution of such unauthorized programs or hardware devices. Such actions will also be subject to restrictions and/or penalties. Any use of unauthorized programs and hardware are not only limited to in-game restrictions and/or penalties but can also be investigated by law enforcement agencies according to applicable laws and regulations.
6) Bugs and Glitches Abuse
Bugs and glitches abuse refers to exploiting the game service errors that are not intended for use in normal gameplay. Failure to report these glitches and bugs through our formal report procedure (https://support.playeternalreturn.com) and using them for one's own benefit will result in restrictions and/or penalties. Spreading information about the bugs and glitches to others will also be subject to restrictions and/or penalties.
7) Account Sharing/Stealing/Trading
You may not access another user's game service account without the Company's consent. You are also strictly prohibited from trading, sharing, or sales of yours or any other’s game service account.
8) Service Interruption and False Reporting
You are strictly prohibited from interrupting the game service and making false reports. They include any act that interferes with the smooth delivery of games and related services and/or causes unreasonable damage by conveying false information to the Company or others. These activities are restricted through our Terms of Service and Rules of Conduct and may also be subject to civil and criminal liability under applicable laws.
- Making profane, obscene, or threatening statements to the Company.
- Excessive use of the reporting system or reporting false information.
- Failure to cooperate or comply with warnings from the Company's employees regarding unlawful activities on the game.
- All other cases that may interfere with normal service delivery.
In addition to the rules discussed above, you agree to the rules in the Company’s Terms of Service. The Company will review any and all actions that may adversely affect players from enjoying the game service.
Violation and Penalty
Any violations of the Rules of Misconduct may result in a restriction from using the Company’s game service without prior notice.
- Apart from these restrictions and/or penalties, additional sanctions such as the withdrawal or cancellation of in-game rewards may apply.
- Penalties will be given depending on a number of factors like the number or severity of violations.
|Fair Gameplay Inteference||Intentional Idle, AFK||3 days||7 days||14 days||30 Days|
|Teaming||3 Days||7 Days||14 Days||30 Days|
|Assist Opposing Team||7 days||14 days||30 days||Permanent|
|Stream Sniping||3 days||7 days||14 days||30 Days|
|Verbal Harassment||3 days||7 days||14 days||30 Days|
And 3 Days
And 7 Days
|Use of Unauthorized Programs
|Bugs and Glitches Abuse||7 Days||14 Days||30 Days||Permanent|
|Service Interruption and False Reporting||7 Days||14 Days||30 Days||Permanent|
|Account Sharing/Stealing/Trading||14 Days||30 Days||Permanent|
If you have any questions regarding this Rules of Conduct,
please contact Nimble Neuron customer support at:
Effective Date: March 19, 2021