Unity Crash while playing the game can occur due to various causes such as service situation, network environment, and PC specifications.
If this problem frequently occurs, please check the following.
1. Please double check to see if your PC meets the minimum gaming requirements for our game.
You can find this information by going on the link below:
[SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS link]
2. If it meets the requirements please do the following below:
- Update your graphic card drivers
- Install the latest version of DirectX
- Reinstall your sound drivers
- Uninstall and Reinstall the game
If none of these methods work, please exit the game after it crashes and send us your Player.log file. Here's how:
1. On your keyboard, hold Windows Key + R to open 'Run'
2. Enter the route below.
3. Please attach the player.log file from the given location.
4. Enter the location below in the Run window.
5. After compressing the [Crashes] folder, send it to us.
※ In order to process your request quickly, please set all file names to your nickname when sending them.